#124 "Ning Po" Green Cardboard Boxed Set
- Green Cardboard box set, printed on top, The Great Chinese Game, Mah-Jongg, Reg. US Patent Office, Copyrighted 1920-1923, The Genuine Always Bears The Printed Title Mah-Jongg, Ning-Po Set, The Genuine Always Contains the adopted Babcock Rules, for the Mah-Jongg Sales Co., of America, Parker Brothers Inc., Salem Mass., New York, London
- Made in China Circa 1923
- Boxwood Tiles
- Dyed Stick Counters, 8 blue (3 3/4" long), 38 red (3 1/4" long), 35 yellow (2 3/4" long), and 38 green (2 1/4" long)
- Two large bone dice
- Ideographs on the Dragon tiles translate to "Dragon, Phoenix"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter"
- Ideographs on the Green Honor tiles translate to "Made in China - Mah Jong"