#122 Mah Jongg "Midget"
- Fully Decorated Cardboard Box With Lift Off Cover, Cover Markings; "The Game of A Thousand Wonders" If It Isn't Marked Mah-Jongg It Isn't Genuine, Mah-Jongg "Midget" (Trademark Ideographs), Trademark Reg. U.s. Pat. Off., A Complete Mah-Jongg Game With Racks And Babcock's Red Book of Rules, Side Markings; Manufactured By The Paraffine Companies Inc, For And Sold Only By Mah-Jongg Sales Co. of America, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Copyright 1923 By Mah-Jongg Sales Company of America
- Made in China Circa 1923
- Heavy 1/8" Thick Cardboard Tiles
- Spinner With Peg (Dice)
- Wood Racks, 4 Each
- Babcock's Rules For Mah-Jongg, The Red Book Of Rules, Inside Flap; Copyright 1920, 1922 J.P. Babcock, Copyright 1923 By Mah-Jongg Sales Company of America, Copyright In Great Britain, Ninth Printing, June 1923, Back Cover; Mah-Jongg (Trademark Ideographs), Trademark Registered U.S. Patent Office, Sole Distributors, Mah-Jongg Sales Co. of America, 36 Spear Street, San Francisco
- Ideographs on the Dragon tiles translate to "Dragon, Phoenix"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Manufactured under supervision of the Public Office"
- Ideographs on the Green Honor tiles translate to "Made in China - Mah Jong"