#118 Ming Ma-Jong - Black Cardboard Boxed Set with Slide Top Tiles
- Black cardboard box with lift off lid and fold down front, four tile trays and a tray for counters. 'Ming Ma-Jong' on cover.
- Made in China Circa 1923
- Wood tiles with slide top celluloid faces
- Colored stick counters, 7 red, 37 blue, 45 green, and 35 yellow, all 2 1/4" long
- Two bone dice, Medium size
- The Green Book, Ma-Jong, Written and Revised expressly for The Ming Set, Copyright applied for Ralph J. F. Gerstle, The Green Book, Ma-Jong, The Game of the Year, Revised Edition, in Narrative Form, with Complete Instructions and Scoring, 1923.
- Ideographs on the Dragon tiles translate to "Center, Prosperity"
- Ideographs on the Green Honor tiles translate to "Plum, Orchid, Bamboo, Chrysanthemum"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter"