#061 "The Ancient Game of China"
- Orange Cardboard Box With An Attached Label With Chinese Ideographs Printed On It, Lid Lifts Backward And Front Panel Lays Forward To Allow Access To Interior Trays, Interior Contains Four Tile Trays And Four Counter Trays All Made Out Of Orange Cardboard Printed Inside Lid "Milton Bradley Company, Springfield, Mass., 4504, Made in USA"
- Made in China Circa 1923
- Wood Block Tiles With Natural Edges, White Painted Top With Slightly Engraved Symbols, And Black Painted Bottoms
- Color Dyed Wood Counters, Red - 8 Each, Natural - 36 Each, Green - 32 Each, And Blue - 40 Each
- Small Bone Dice, 2 Each
- Instructions For "The Ancient Game Of China", Front Cover Is Red With Gold Marbled Pattern And Black Chinese Ideographs, Inside Front Cover "The Ancient Game Of China", Copyrighted 1923 By Milton Bradley Company, Springfield, Mass., "Makers Of The World's Best Games", Note; no Reference Is Made To Any Name In The Instruction Book Other Than The Ancient Game of China.
- Ideographs on the Dragon tiles translate to "Center, Prosperity"
- Ideographs on the Blue Honor tiles translate to "Plum, Orchid, Bamboo, Chrysanthemum"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter"