#014 "Ma Jong, The Popular Old Chinese Game"
- Black Box With Lift Off Lid, Gold Markings, Top; Ma Jong, The Popular Old Chinese Game, C.S. Hammond & Co., NYC, USA, Side; Ma Jong
- Made in USA Circa 1923
- Cardboard Tiles, 1/16" Thick, White
- Wooden Bones, 47 Each Red Painted, 49 Each White Painted
- Bone Dice, 2 Each
- Metal Racks, 4 Each
- Directions For Playing "Ma Jong", Cs Hammond & Co, New York, One Page Folded Instructions
- Ideographs on the Blue Honor tiles translate to "Chess, Painting, Harp, Writing"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Three kinds of plants and an elephant represents a beautiful and peaceful earth"