#009 Mah Jongg "Junior"
- Green And Red Decorated Box With Slide On Lid, Top Of Box Marked; If It Isn't Marked "Mah-Jongg" It Isn't Genuine, "The Game Of A Thousand Wonders", Mah-Jongg "Junior", Trade Mark Reg. U.s. Pat. Off., A Complete Mah-Jongg Set With Babcock's Red Book of Rules, Copyright 1923 By Mah-Jongg Sales Company of America. Side Flaps Marked: Manufactured By The Paraffine Companies, Inc. For And Sold Only By Mah-Jongg Sales Company of America, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Tile Patent Pending The Paraffine Companies Inc, San Francisco, Cal.
- Made in China Circa 1923
- Wood Block Tiles With Cardboard Tops (white/natural wood)
- Round Cardboard Counters With Mah-Jongg "Junior" Trademark Around Edge, 8 Each With 5 Red Dots, 36 Each With 1 Red Dot, 32 Each With 10 Black Dots, 40 Each With 2 Black Dots
- Bone Dice, 1 Each
- Wood Racks In Separate Box, 4 Each
- Babcock's Rules For Mah-jongg, The Red Book Of Rules, Inside Front Flap; Tenth Printing July 1923, Copyright 1920, 1922 By J. P. Babcock, Copyright 1923, By Mah-jongg Sales Company Of America. Back Cover; Mah-jongg Trademark Registered U.s. Patent Office, Sole Distributors Mah-Jongg Sales Co. of America, 36 Spear Street, San Francisco
- Ideographs on the Dragon tiles translate to "Dragon, Phoenix"
- Ideographs on the Green Honor tiles translate to "Manufactured under supervision of the Public Office"
- Ideographs on the Red Honor tiles translate to "Made in China - Mah Jong"